Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Whitney, from The Glamorous Life of a Housewife blog gave me a great reminder this morning.  Be thankful.  I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon, because that's what I do, and make today a "Thankful Thursday" post.

  1. My Savior and His sacrifice!
  2. My husband and the way he loves me.
  3. Case and the absolute joy he has brought into our life.
  4. Joshua and Caleb - for all that they taught me.
  5. Pregnancy and the kicks from Baby J that I'm feeling more and more.
  6. My husband's job, which (by God's Grace) continues to provide all that our family needs and allows me to stay at home with Case.
  7. My job that gives me the flexibility to stay home but still make some extra money.
  8. My house... yes I know I complain about it a lot and really want to move but I am grateful for it.  I have a roof over my head and my family is warm.
  9. My parents - For all of the sacrifices they've made for me and for my family.
  10. Friends that keep me entertained and laughing.
This list could go on and on because my life is absolutely full of blessings.  I praise God for each and every one of them and all glory belongs to Him!

No comments: