Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Gift of Case's Laughter

Case has the best personality!  I love how he gets so worked up when Daddy chase's him or he finds something funny.  He can't contain his laughter.  It quickly turns into a squeal.  The sound of his laughter reminds me everyday of how truly blessed Wayne and I are that God chose us to be Case's parents.  We clearly aren't worthy of this amazing gift but I pray that God will give us the wisdom to be the best parents we can be and to continue to enjoy each and every moment with Case.

Here's a glimpse at the fun laughter of our little guy while Daddy is playing with him in the bathtub...

In looking back at the videos I've captured of him, I found quite a few of him laughing.  It might be time for me to put together a montage of all of them... I'll just put that on my to-do list.  Look for it to be posted sometime before his 16th birthday I hope!

1 comment:

Summer said...

I love how he handed the cow back to Wayne so he could push it in again! So funny. Coulnd't stop laughing.