Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Christmas Cards

I love Facebook!  One of my favorite things about it is that you can get real answers to questions from real people that you know quickly.  A couple weeks ago I posted looking for the best site to order photo prints from.  I got several responses and one that came up over and over again was Shutterfly.  I've never used Shutterfly before but I am looking for a new photo site "home".  The main reason I needed this info is because I really need to get some of Case's pictures printed so that if anything every happened to our backup drive or our backup's backup (yes we are VERY careful) I wouldn't be completely devastated.  The other thing I would really like to get are some of his photos turned into wall art like these.  I LOVE them!  

The next order of business is Christmas cards.  Now we aren't a consistent Christmas card family but I've always wanted to be!  Now that we have a kid people might actually be interested in pictures and possibly, if I get SUPER motivated, a newsletter.  What's more newsworthy than Case's first year and another baby on the way???  

Shutterfly has some great Christmas cards that you can have personalized with your photos like these and if you don't find what you're looking for there you surely will here.   

Here are my favorites...
I love the colors on this one!

 I like that this one has a picture that could be cut out and put in a frame.
  
I love that this one focuses on blessings and miracles because isn't that what Christmas is truly about?
  I like the non-traditional colors in this one!
These next two are a great alternative to the newsletter.  Maybe this would be a good start for me this year


Now I just need to make a decision!  Stay tuned for what I end up picking... I'm sure you are all on the edge of your seat!

No comments: