Sunday, October 17, 2010

What do you think???

Tomorrow is a big day for us. Lord willing we will find out whether it is Case's little brother or sister that's growing inside of me. There's been some discussion about whether or not we'll carry out the envelope idea or not (Wayne's vote is not). We'll wait and see tomorrow! In the meantime feel free to give us your guess with the poll in the upper right!

I always get a little nervous before ultrasounds because I know it can be a time for bad news. I am continually praying that God will take away my fears but sometimes I let it get the better of me. I'll be 18 weeks on Tuesday so we are quickly approaching the point where we lost the boys. Many people are excited after the 12 week mark, I think my relief starts more at the 20 week 5 day mark. We're getting there though!!! God has given me an awesome distraction in the meantime. My little man keeps me so busy I don't always even remember that I'm pregnant let alone have time to worry about it! I love that little boy!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: