Thursday, October 7, 2010

Mission Control

Ever since Case joined our family Wayne began referring to my bedside table as "Mission Control" because it is home to several electronics that MUST be there every night when I go to sleep, the phone, the Angel Care Monitor, and the video monitor. No, you can't have too many monitors... at least that's what I tell myself!

As I was looking at "Mission Control" thinking about dusting it (I decided against it) I realized how funny my book selection was. Here's a pic...


A little closer...

That's right I have "What to Expect the First Year" and "Your Pregnancy Week by Week". The funny part is that they are both relevant to my life right now. I must be nuts!!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Your Mission Control looks like mine - minus the pregnancy book of course! I have one addition - my cell phone there as well. Ever since Reese was sick I keep both on my nightstand. And no you aren't nuts! Just a very happy Mama!