Wednesday, October 27, 2010

19 Weeks

This is my weekly pregnancy update. For details on the story behind these updates you can visit my first one here.

Size of baby: Baby J is the size of a mango.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I think I'm holding steady at no weight gain since the beginning of the pregnancy.

Maternity Clothes: Maternity jeans and T-shirt or "The Suit" pretty much take care of my wardrobe these days. I even wore my jeans to church on Sunday. I don't know if I've ever done that.

Gender: BOY!!! We're officially playing the name game so feel free to share your suggestions.

Movement: I'm feeling a little more movement this week, which I LOVE! It is funny to me though because this baby is already hitting me in some of the same spots Case did, mostly my bladder!

Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty good but still having weird dreams.

Cravings: I think I'm over the shredded lettuce salad. At least that would explain the browning bag sitting in my fridge. I'm onto wanting sweet stuff... mostly chocolate. That weight gain is bound to grow VERY soon!

Symptoms: 2 weeks and no anti-nausea medicine!!! I still have my moments but it's not too bad.

Best Moment this week: Feeling the baby move in some of the same ways I can remember feeling Case move.

No comments: