Wednesday, December 8, 2010

25 Weeks

This is my weekly pregnancy update. For details on the story behind these updates you can visit my first one here.

Pregnancy Play-by-play


How Far Along: 25 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby J is the size of an eggplant.  13.6 to 14.8 inches long and 1.5 to 2.2 pounds (hmmm... that doesn't really add up to the 8.5 pounds I've gained!)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: + 8.5

Maternity Clothes: Maternity jeans and T-shirt, "The Suit(s)" or sweatpants and some maternity shirts pretty much take care of my wardrobe these days.  I love my resale shop purchase of the maternity jeans and shirt!

Gender: BOY!!! So our top name choice right now is Ty. I think we are sticking with Ty and we're thinking the middle name might be Athen. I have commitment issues I guess. Somehow I think that posting the name on my blog is the equivalent of signing the birth certificate or something. I'd say we're 95% sure on the Ty and 75% on Athen. Hopefully I make it to 100% before he gets here!

Movement: He's moving more and more... I LOVE that feeling!!!

Sleep: Case is still teething and on the nights that I can get the pillows just right I'm still sleeping really well!

Cravings: Baked goods and caffeine free Coke. Why can't I crave fruits and vegetables when I'm pregnant?!?!

Symptoms: Not much this week that is coming to mind right now. I would say now until the end is my favorite part of pregnancy!!!

Best moment this week: Getting Ty's nursery painted.  Now we're ready to get some furniture and make it complete!

1 comment:

Diana said...

Okay Bev I think that my eyes are getting old or I am becoming color blind. But you got to darken at the least the green. I can't seem to read them very well.