Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Naptime Production

Tracey and I are both fairly new to sewing but love doing it and trying new things.  One of our friends has an etsy shop and told us she was doing some craft fairs.  This totally peeked our interest.  I used my brother's fused glass as an excuse to take some of my own things to a craft fair just to see what would happen.  Tracey loved the idea and wanted in too.  And so Naptime Production was born.

So far we've had some of our stuff at two craft fairs.  We definitely did better at the second one but from what I understand this is just how craft fairs go.  You just don't know how you will do until you get there.  Here's a look at some of the things I've made...
Looks great in a frame on baby's wall!















See something you like but want it in a different color?  Just let me know and I'll do my best to make it happen!  One of the great things about our shop is that we never charge shipping!  Check us out on Facebook for more pictures and pricing info.  Facebook.com/naptimeproduction

No comments: