Saturday, November 26, 2011

Where Have I Been?

I know I've been MIA for a while.  It's been a crazy few weeks and something had to be put on the backburner... it came down to my blog or my sanity.  I chose my blog.

There have been three big things going on that have taken on a lot of my time.  First was our missions conference at church.  Wayne is the head of the committee and therefore I am the planner:-)  It was a weekend long conference and what a blessing it was to hear from these families that have truly dedicated their lives to spreading God's word in some VERY far away places like the Congo, Lithuania, and India.

Next was Case's 2nd birthday party.  I had to do a lot in not a lot of time but it all came together.  Watch for a post on this next week!

Finally there was the conversation Tracey and I had that turned into two craft fairs and a "mini" business.  I took my sewing to a whole new level and was practically running a one man sweat shop out of my bedroom.  It was INSANE!  I was sewing tie onsies, burp clothes, and reindeer onsies like nobody's business!  More information is coming on what has grown into Naptime Production next week.

So that's where I've been.  Life's been crazy and great all at the same time!  I feel like I needed the holidays to get here so I could slow down a little!

No comments: