Monday, October 24, 2011

Sneak Peek

We had Case and Ty's pictures taken by Sarah with Bliss Photography.  LOVE her, LOVE her pictures!!!  I am always amazed that I can actually enjoy having pictures taken because if you are a mom and you have small children, then you know how stressful it can be.  Sarah makes if fun though!  I didn't leave feeling like I needed a nap... ok that isn't entirely true... Case is still two and while Sarah is amazing she couldn't temporarily take that out of him but we still had fun!  Here's a peek at a few of the pictures...
FAVORITE. PICTURE. EVER!  
Joshua and Caleb's bears are even in it :)

Case with his Case tractor and a huge smile

My favorite picture of Ty... I love this wall!

Case (and his snack)

us.

Love my little man's blue eyes!

Thank you Sarah for the amazing memories!!!

No comments: