Fruit 'n Brownie KabobsThis recipe can easily be adapted to include so many different ingredients but I'm pretty sure the highlight will always be the brownie pieces!!! I think this is a perfect summertime recipe!
- 1 box brownie mix, prepared
- 4 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 5 cups halved fresh strawberries (whole strawberries make great tops and bottoms to the kabobs)
- 10 large bananas
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 21 bamboo skewer sticks (10 or 12 inches)
- Prepare brownie mix following directions on the box. Let cool completely and cut into 1.25 inch squares.
- Line cookie sheets with waxed paper. Alternately, thread 3 brownie squares, 2 pineapple chunks, 2 strawberry halves and 2 banana slices on each skewer. Place kabobs on waxed paper. You can change this up however you want to!
- In small bowl microwave chocolate chips and butter uncovered on high for 1 to 2 minutes (I think I only left mine in for 45 seconds). Stir until chocolate is totally melted. Drizzle over kabobs.