Monday, March 14, 2011

A to Z

Stealing isn't wrong if the person you steal from tells you it's ok... right?

I stole this from The Glamorous Life of a Housewife

And now I want you to steal it from me.

GO!

A. Age: thirty-one

B. Bed size: queen

C. Chore you dislike: Cleaning bathrooms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D. Dogs: We had the world's cutest basset hound, Tucker, until Case got near being mobile.  Tucker doesn't like kids.  He was 12 years old when we had to find him a new home.  Now he has a great new family, of which I am SO grateful for.  I never could have brought myself to putting Tucker down.  We'll get another dog (maybe if my husband can talk me into it) when the boys are older and understand what we're doing.
Tucker

E. Essential start to your day:  A hug and kiss from my hubby and love from my little boy

F. Favorite color: Blue... don't know why I've just always liked blue.

G. Gold or silver: Silver.

H. Height: 5' 7"

I. Instruments you play(ed): Can we just list instruments we've TRIED to play?  I was told I didn't exactly have the knack for the viola in elementary school; however that didn't stop me from mastering the D-A-D song.  My piano dreams came to a crashing hault in college when I attempted "beginner piano"... they were lying... none of those people were beginners.  I think I was actually told to drop the class, which I did.  So much for an easy A.

J. Job title: Wife, Mother, Internal Customer Accounts Manager turned external and away from customer accounts and more towards projects... not sure what my title is now :-)

K. Kids: Two boys I'll see again in Heaven and one little boy I'm blessed by each day... Oh and one more little boy due to join me on Thursday :-)

L. Live: The ghetto... OK it might not be that bad but the for sale sign that has been in my yard for almost a year now sees it this way for sure!

M. Mom’s name: Diana

N. Nicknames: Bev, Bug (by Wayne), Baby (by Wayne), Little Red (by grandpa)

O. Overnight hospital stays: The day my twin boys were born still and again when I was blessed with Case

P. Pet peeves: Hmmm... I am afraid this list could get quite long... dishonesty, people that constantly interrupt, those that always have a story "better" than yours, people that like to use big words just to show what they know, and long lines at the grocery (seriously... maybe the girl pointing me to a checkout line could go open one instead!)

Q. Quote from a movie: "You know... the Daddy, the Daddy"

S. Siblings: 1 older brother.

T. Time you wake up: Whenever Case tells me it's time, usually between 7 and 7:45

U. Underwear: Yep!

V. Vegetables you don’t like: ONIONS... grossest food on earth!!!!!!!!!!!!

W. What makes you run late: Dare I blame my perfect little angel, Case?  Probably not... I'm sure it is more me not being prepared that makes us late.

X. X-rays you’ve had: Oh let's see... I am pretty clumsy... ankles, feet, back, and apparently a little bit of everything at the airport!

Y. Yummy food you make: Chocolate cake

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Dolphins... I always dreamed one day I would be a dolphin trainer... instead I'm a child-trainer.  I understand them equally :-)

No comments: