Thursday, April 14, 2011

Baby Jam LOVES Spring!

I had Baby Jam at my house yesterday.  It was SO great to get to see everyone that could come.  I had missed them all a lot!  They are so great and wouldn't let me provide lunch so they provided it.  DELICIOUS!!!!  I'm so grateful for these moms and babies (ok... fine they aren't babies anymore).

The weather was beautiful so the kids (and moms) got to enjoy Case's new swingset.  I think the baby swing was a huge hit!

Steph and JJ

Andrew loving the swing!

Andrew

Case

James focused on his cracker

James

Sage

Sage... love this!

Case

Case and James

2 comments:

Sara said...

Thanks for getting all these great shots of the kids.

Sarah said...

I am not going to lie, there may have been a tear or two that we were not there :-( We miss you guys so so so so so much!