Saturday, January 4, 2014

20 Birthday Questions with Case

So I've been meaning to do this since Case turned 3.  We'll just pretend that I meant to start at 4 and I'm nearly right on time.

20 Birthday Questions with 4 Year Old Case
1.  Where is your favorite place to go?  Grandma's house
2.  What is something you are really good at?  Transforming my transformers
3.  What is your favorite color?  Light blue
4.  What is your favorite toy?  Transformers
5.  What is your favorite TV show?  Paw Patrol
6.  What is your favorite movie?  Toy Story
7.  What makes you laugh?  When I make silly faces
8.  What are you afraid of?  Monsters
9.  What do you like to do with our family?  Play transformers
10.  What is your favorite animal?  Giraffe
11.  What is your favorite song?  The door song (a bible song, that I can't think of the name of)
12.  What is your favorite book?  Mickey Mouse Clubhouse books
13.  Who is your best friend?  Ty
14.  What is your favorite food?  Pumpkin pancakes
15.  What is your favorite drink?  Milk
16.  What is your favorite game?  Hungry Hungry Hippos
17.  What is your favorite thing to play outside?  I like pretending I'm going to the store with a cart
18.  What is your favorite holiday?  Halloween and Christmas, when they (neighbors) put out their blow ups
19.  What do you sleep with at night?  Puppy Dog Sniff a Bone and Rabbit
20.  What do you want to be when you grow up?  Woody  

No comments: