Tuesday, April 15, 2014

25 Weeks

I'm going to need to include a few pictures this week.  I taught your brothers how to use my "big" camera and they wanted to take care of this week's picture for me so here's a look at what we got...
Case was first and a picture of his velociraptor switch n' go
dino was MUCH more important than that of Mommy's belly!

And Ty's turn, apparently Case felt there wasn't enough
"feeling" in my modeling.  
 
Finally, Daddy's turn :-)  


How far along:  25 weeks

Size of baby:  cauliflower - I'm starting to question this whole baby size to vegetable thing.  I'm pretty sure a cantaloupe tends to be bigger than a cauliflower or at least the ones I've seen.  And what are we comparing you to here... the width of the vegetable or the weight.  I need better accuracy than this!  There has to be a better size comparison out there.  Like this one that I just found, it compares you to junk food and says that last week  you should have been the size of a banana split.  Now they're speaking my language!  Plus, I'm pretty sure that any page with a "fart chart" listed in the side column because it is important enough to be seen at all times when visiting this page, HAS to be reliable!  I guess I'll stick with vegetables for now so that maybe I can squeak by with you thinking I'm a good mom until closer to your teenage years when you find out that I will never let you leave the house because you are too pure for the scary world out there.  
 

Clothes:  Maternity jeans, workout pants (not because I've been busy working out), regular and some maternity shirts

Gender/Names:  Boy - Knox Haddon (names from John Knox and Charles Haddon Spurgeon)

Sleep:  I'm still sleeping well.  I've been pretty tired this week (pretty sure that's evident from the above picture) but we've been pretty busy so pregnant or not I'm pretty sure I would have been tired.  

Movement:  I am still loving feeling you move!  I've only felt a few solid kicks and the rest just you squirming around in there I guess and of course you attending the trampoline park that is my bladder.  I can only imagine how much fun that bad boy is because you have all gravitated to it!  

Cravings:  I would love for this to say something different but I can't even tell you how strong my craving for Coke is.  Pizza has maybe subsided a little but I'm probably just trying to make myself feel better here.  I'm still crunching away on ice as long as I don't have somewhere to be because I have to pee about 15 times after each cup of ice water and dragging your brothers to every public bathroom we encounter and begging them not to touch anything for fear that I will need to give them a hazmat bath is just not much fun.  

Knox,
I kind of wish that time would slow down.  I LOVE being pregnant and feeling you moving around inside of me.  It is just a feeling that leaves me in awe of God's awesomeness.  Lots of mommas look forward to being done with the pregnant part but unfortunately yours tends to fall apart once the pregnant part is over.  I'll go ahead and apologize for that now.  I'm praying each day for you to be healthy and for me to stay sane after your arrival!  

I love you my little squirmy worm!  

Always,
Mommy

No comments: